Josie’s Coat of Oats Guten-Free Chicken Cutlets
Make crispy and delicious coated gluten-free chicken cutlets at home using Josie's Coat of Oats. For company information click on: Josie’s Coat of Oats – Gluten-Free Finder (gf-finder.com)
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Cutlets Tenderized
- 1 cup Josie's Gluten-Free Coat of Oats
- 2 tablespoons Grated Cheese Any Italian cheese will work
- 2 Eggs
- pinch Salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, measure out 1 cup of Josie's Coat of Oats.
- In a second bowl, wisk the eggs, salt, pepper together and then add the grated cheese.
- Dip the chicken cutlets in the egg wash and then coat in the oats.
- You can fry, BBQ or bake your coated cutlets.
- To fry: Add a generous amount of your favorite healthy oil like avacado oil or coconut oil to a frying pan and heat on medium until hot. Fry until golden brown and crispy on each side and chicken is no longer pink; about 5 minutes each side. (Cooking times may vary)
- To BBQ: Place the breaded cutlets on a 300 degree pre-heated BBQ. Cook on the grill for about 5 minutes each side until crispy. Delish!
- To bake in the oven: Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees. Place coated cutlets on a baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Bake about 20 – 25 minutes or until golden and crispy. Enjoy!