Gluten-Free Chicken Bacon Pizza on Broccoli Cheddar Crust
Try something new! Take a break from traditional style pizza and give this chicken bacon pizza on broccoli cheddar crust from Senza Glutine a try. Instead of tomato sauce, this recipe calls for a gluten-free garlic white sauce that is delish! Topped with shredded chicken and bacon, (because everything is better with bacon), you can't go wrong.Cook your pizza all together or pre-bake the crust for a crispier texture, making it a fresh and tasty pizza alternative. Yum!Visit DoughBroker: Senza Glutine – Gluten-Free Finder (gf-finder.com) for a full list of Senza Glutine, GFFP Certified products.
- 1 10 inch Senza Glutine Broccoli Cheddar Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup Gluten-Free Garlic White Sauce Sauce recipe below
- ¼ cup Baked, Shredded Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Diced Yellow Onion
- ¼ cup Diced Roma Tomoto
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- ⅓ cup Shredded Mozarella
- ⅓ cup Shredded Cheddar
- ⅓ cup Shredded Parmesan
Gluten-Free White Sauce
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Brown Rice Flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- For a crispier crust, bake the crust for 3-5 minutes at 350F, skip if preferred. Sauce pizza with Gluten Free Garlic White Sauce.Add 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture, onto the pizza.Add toppings and distribute evenly over sauced area of pizza.Add rest of cheese mixture onto the pizza.Sprinkle parsley over top.Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
Instructions For White Sauce
- Melt butter in saucepan on stove.Add in milk and bring to a boil.Stir in cheese and garlic and bring heat to low.Add in flour, salt and pepper and stir until thick.