Bacon And Cheese Omelet Roll
Made with Jones Dry Aged Bacon, this rolled omelet is bursting with bacon and cheddar jack cheese. Simply roll, slice and serve it for brinner!Find Jones Dairy Farms products, info and more on their GF-Finder webpage here: Jones Dair Farm
- 15x10x1-inch baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 8 large Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 5 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 8 oz Package of Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Jack Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with parchment paper and coat heavily with gluten free cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cornstarch together in bowl until well combined; stir in bacon and season with salt and pepper. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let stand for 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Starting at short end, carefully roll up omelet, peeling off parchment paper as you go. Cut into 4 to 6 slices and serve.