Keto Pork Loin & Vegetables
The family will love this easy keto pork loin with vegatables! Wrapping the loins in bacon makes the pork so tender and adds flavor to the veggies. A must try recipe!
- 1 large skillet
- 2 Boneless Pork Loins
- 1 package Bacon
- Seasonings of choice to taste
- 4 cups Mixed vegetables of choice
- Season the loins with your favorite seasonings to taste and then wrap in the bacon.
- Put the loins in a preheated skillet on medium-high heat and cook about 10 minutes, until brown on all sides. Rotate the loins every 3 minutes or so to get an even browning.
- Once the loins are nice an brown, add your vegetables to the skillet.
- Put the skillet with the meat and vegetables into a preheated 350° oven for approximately 30 – 40 minutes. If you prefer your meat well done (no pink), check it after the 40 minutes and continue cooking for approximately 10 more minutes or until the meat reaches your desired temperature.
- Serve in the skillet or plate and serve. Be careful, the skillet will be hot.