Crab Dip Alfredo
If you love warm spinach and artichoke dip, you will love this warm Crab Alfredo Dip from Full Flavor Foods even more! Using FFF Alfredo Sauce Mix, crab meat and of course, cheese, this warm dip is nothing short of delectable.Check out all of the GFFP Certified products from Full Flavor Foods on their GF-Finder.com webpage.
- Food Processor
- 1 pkge Full Flavor Foods Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 8 oz Canned Gluten-Free Crab Meat
- 1 oz Slivered Almonds (Optional)
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 14oz Can of Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Minced Sweet Onion
- 8 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Gluten-Free Crackers or Toast Triangles
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare 1 package FFF Alfredo Sauce Mix. Let sauce cool.
- In a food processor, add (in order) the followingingredients: 8 oz. canned Crab Meat, 8 oz. Cream Cheese, ½ C. (4 oz.) Alfredo Sauce, 1 C. Mayonnaise, one 14 oz. can Artichoke Hearts (drained) ½ tsp. black pepper.
- “Coarse” chop ingredients together.
- Transfer ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir in (by hand), the 4 oz. the minced sweet onion and the 4 oz of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Spread ingredients evenly in an oven proof casserole dish and sprinkle the other 4 oz of Parmesan cheese on top.
- Garnish with 1 oz. (2 T) slivered Almonds (optional).
- Bake until bubbly and lightly browned (about 15-20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature on GF crackers or toast triangles
Makes approx. 32 oz. of dip. *Note: If crab meat is available only in 16 oz. can, just double all other ingredients and freeze the remainder