Best Ever Oven Baked Gluten-Free Stuffing
This homemade stuffing recipe is full of flavor! If you like your stuffing with crispy edges, than this is the stuffing for you!
- 1 loaf Gluten-Free Bread
- ½ package Boxed Stuffing Bread Optional
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Celery Stalks
- Fresh Sage
- Fresh Rosemary
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- Turkey heart and gizzard
- Fresh Thyme
- White Pepper to Taste
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Break the bread into small pieces and leave it out the day you want to make the stuffing so that it becomes stale.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil to prevent burning. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put the bread and boxed stuffing (optional) into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the celery, onions, garlic, turkey heart in the chopper and add to the bowl.
- Chop the sage into fine pieces and add it to the bowl, along with the thyme, some white pepper, some rosemary and poultry seasoning.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and pour it in the bowl along with the eggs.
- Mix well and put the stuffing into the foil lined baking dish. Wrap the stuffing in the foil and fold over at the top.
- Back at 350° for about 45 minutes.
- **Recipe note: Some gluten-free bread can be small, which gives you more crust in your stuffing. More crust gives you the crunchier bits. If you prefer moister stuffing, try to eliminate some of the crust and use more of the middle of the bread, or try to find bigger gluten-free bread.