Gluten Free Certified Products: French CanCan have been Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Food Program (GFFP) since 2023, and the National Celiac Association endorses the GFFP certification program.
We love to celebrate, dance, laugh, just go crazy and of course, we love popcorn! So we decided to add our own personal twist and create our own original, fabulous and delicious recipes.
Always fresh and crunchy — with no trans fat or cholesterol — our popcorn is a source of fibre… and pleasure! what are you waiting for? munch on some fun!
Full Product Review – www.frenchcancanpopcorn.com
- Black Pepper and Lime Popcorn – Maïs soufflé poivre noir et lime
- Cheddar and Green Onion Popcorn – Maïs soufflé cheddar et oignon vert
- Double Butter Popcorn – Maïs soufflé double beurre
- Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn – Maïs soufflé sel rose de l’Himalaya
- Movie Style Popcorn – Maïs soufflé style cinéma
- Salted Caramel Popcorn – Maïs soufflé caramel salé
- Spicy Jalapeno Popcorn – Maïs soufflé Jalapeno épicé
- Spicy Pickle Popcorn – Maïs soufflé cornichon épicé
- Sweet and Salty Popcorn – Maïs soufflé sucré-salé
The Gluten-Free Food Program (GFFP) Gluten-Free Certification | Gluten-Free Food Program (glutenfreefoodprogram.com) provides a platform for listing certified gluten-free clients and their products. Information on this page has been taken from the client’s website and is not regularly updated. The Gluten-Free Food Program cannot be held liable for claims made. If, for any reason, you are unsure of the content that appears, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the supplier directly, as they manage the daily operations and marketing information before purchasing any item. See contact details below.