Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
This yogurt parfait is perfect for breakfast, lunch or a healthy snack! Made with four all natural ingredients, it promisese to deliver. It is so good, you might want to serve it for dessert.
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogort
- ¼ cup Chopped Walnuts or pecans
- Wash and dry the blueberries, and put in a small saucepan on medium heat. Stir occasionally so that they don't stick. You want to cook them down until they have a syrup like consistency, which should take about 10 minutes. If they start to stick, turn the heat down.
- While the blueberries are cooking, chop your nuts. For best results use walnuts, but pecans are just as delicious, or use both.
- Once the blueberries are syrupy, add the honey and stir until melted. The honey is the sweetener in this recipe.
- Add the yogurt to a bowl, then top with the blueberry sauce and chopped nuts. You can drizzle some extra honey on the top if desired.
- Enjoy for breakfast, snack, lunch or dessert!