Cheese Soup With Beer
Soups are a staple food in many homes, including gluten-free homes. They keep you warm on a cold winter day, and in the summer, there are some that are made with beer. That is correct, we said beer. Try this spin on cheese soup from Full Flavor Foods and be sure to visit the Full Flavor Foods GF-Finder web page for a full listing of their GFFP Certified products.
- Medium Sauce Pan
- 1 package Full Flavor Foods Gluten-Free Cream Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 4 ounces Gluten-Free Beer – Optional Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic
- 1 dash Tabasco Sauce
- Prepare 1 package of FFF Cream Soup Mix as directed.
- Stir in 1/2 C. of shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and 4 oz. GF Beer (regular or non-alcoholic) and a dash of Tabasco Sauce. *Beer is optional but will add a wonderful flavor.
- Stir over low heat until smooth. Garnish with crushed Corn Chips.
- Makes about 3-8 oz. servings.