Easy Gluten-Free Chicken & Veggies
Put this yummy, low carb, gluten-free chicken & veggies meal together in just a few minutes. Your kitchen will be flooded with the beautiful smells of fresh herbs and it tastes even better. This meal uses good fats, so it's also keto.
- 1 Whole Chicken Cut Up or 4 Chicken Breast Pieces with the skin on
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 4 Spriggs of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves: minced
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 cups Fresh Broccoli
- 2 cups Fresh Cauliflower
- 3 Baby Bok Choy
- 2 Zucchini: cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 Carrots: optional
- Turn the oven on to 350 ° on convection or roast. Place a sheet of parchment paper or tin foil over a large cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Cut your onion and vegetables up and spread them out onto the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the seasonings and minced garlic over the veggies, reserving the rosemary sprigs.
- Lay your chicken on top of the veggies and sprinkle the remaining seasonings over the chicken. Add 1 rosemary sprig to each piece of chicken and then top with your butter or coconut oil.
- Convect or roast for 35-45 minutes, until no longer pink inside and juices are running clear and a crispy skin has formed on the chicken. The veggies will also be nicely roasted and tender.
Note: This recipe is versatile. Use your favorite vegetables and seasonings to for flavor, but don’t leave out the rosemary.