Vegan Tex Mex Pasta
This vegan tex mex recipe from NuPasta is not only tasty, but quick and easy to prepare. Ready in about 15 minutes, it packs protein, fibre and big flavor. Add a dash of Tabasco for that little kick that you want from a tex mex dish. Find a list of GFFP Certified products on the GF-Finder NuPasta web page.
- 1 pack NuPasta Angel Hair
- 1 diced Tomato
- 1 diced Onion
- 1 diced Red Bell Pepper
- 3 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
- ½ cup Corn
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ cup Tomato Sauce of your choice
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Angel Hair for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Pan fry all ingredients except tomato sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add NuPasta and serve.