Gluten-Free Pork Chop Dinner In One Pot
Make tasty, tender pork chops every time with this easy one pot recipe. The secret ingredient is the Mom's Place Gluten-Free Chicken Boullion. The boullion not only cooks the rice in this meal, but adds flavor that your taste buds will love. Visit the Mom's Place GF-Finder webpage for a full list of GFFP Certified products and more.
- 1 large frying pan
- 1 large casserole dish
- 1½ tbsp Oil
- 4 or 5 medium Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups Uncooked Rice
- 1 medium Onion Sliced into Rings
- 1 large Green Pepper Sliced into Rings
- 1 large Tomato Sliced
- 2 tbsp Mom's Place Gluten Free Chicken Bouillon
- 3 cups Water
- Heat oil in large frying pan and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place chops in large casserole dish and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
- Place one ring of onion, tomato, and pepper on top of each chop.
- Sprinkle rice over meat and vegetables.
- Mix Bouillon in water and pour over rice, making sure liquid is evenly distributed.
- Cover tightly with foil or lid and bake 1 hour at 350°