Spooky Nacho Dip
This spooky nacho dip can be done in any shape you can think of! We did ours for a Halloween party, so we used a skull template. It's super easy, with just a few ingredients and will be a party hit!
- 1 Template of your choice
- Parchment Paper
- 1 tub Cream cheese spread
- 1 container Guacamole
- 1 jar Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 jar Black Olives optional depending on design
- First prep your template design on paper to the size that you want to make your dip.
- Next, place a sheet of parchment paper over the template and trace the design with a pencil.
- Once your stencil is complete, spread the cream cheese layer on the parchment paper.
- Place the olives into the eye sockets, nose cavity and mouth. Be careful to keep the olives inside the teeth so that they keep the correct shape.
- Add the layer of guacamole. Then add the salsa layer.
- Lastly, top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
This dip can be refridgerated for a short period of time before use but not for too long as the guacamole will start to darken.