Gluten-Free Certified Popcorn: Imperial Popcorn products have been Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Food Program (GFFP) since 2023, and the National Celiac Association endorses the GFFP certification program.
Certified Gluten-Free Popcorn for Family movies, sporting events, parties of all kinds, snacks… We want you to enjoy our popcorn made in Quebec. We set the tone through our human approach, at the heart of our professional relationships. Our range of popcorn is the “fruit” of a family business with a bold vision. For 20 years, we have relied on a joyful mix of expertise, availability and authenticity to ensure your satisfaction.
– Audrey Martel and Elvis Langevin
Full Product Review – www.imperialpopcorn.com
- BBQ Popcorn – Maïs soufflé BBQ
- Cotton Candy – Barbe à papa
- Dill Pickle Popcorn – Maïs soufflé cornichon à l’aneth
- Ketchup Popcorn – Maïs soufflé ketchup
- Movie Style Popcorn – Maïs soufflé style cinéma
- Rose Popcorn – Maïs soufflé rose
- Salt and Vinegar Popcorn – Maïs soufflé sel et vinaigre
- Salted Caramel Popcorn – Maïs soufflé caramel sale
The Gluten-Free Food Program (GFFP) Gluten-Free Certification | Gluten-Free Food Program (glutenfreefoodprogram.com) provides a platform for listing certified gluten-free clients and their products. Information on this page has been taken from the client’s website and is not regularly updated. The Gluten-Free Food Program cannot be held liable for claims made. If, for any reason, you are unsure of the content that appears, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the supplier directly, as they manage the daily operations and marketing information before purchasing any item. See contact details below.