What do you do with a bunch of left over meat? You make carnivore pizza! You won't miss the crust on this cheese and meat pizza! Loaded with 4 kinds of cheese and as many styles of meat, it is filling and delicious. Add marinara sauce during prep or dip in for a hearty, low carb meal.
- 1 Pizz stone or pan
- 1 lb Cooked medium ground beef
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese
- Diced smoked chicken as much as you want
- Diced roast beef as much as you want
- Cooked chopped bacon as much as you want
- Diced fresh mushrooms. as much as you want
- Optional marinara sauce on the pizza or for dipping
- Brown the beef in a skillet. While it was cooking, cook the bacon until it was just starting to crisp.
- Pre-heat the oven to 500°. Shred the mozzarella and grate the parmesan.
- Start layering the pizza on a pizza stone with the cooked ground beef on the bottom.
- Next add a thick layer of mozzarella. The cheese is what holds this pizza together so be generous. You can also try putting a layer of cheese on the bottom and then add your layer of beef to hold it all together.
- Next is layers of the cheddar with the chicken, provolone with the roast beef, parmesan and bacon and mushrooms.
- Top with more mozzarella and into the oven for about 15 minutes, until the cheese was browned nicely. Cooking time might vary on the oven temperature.
- It’s really hot when it comes out. It’s better to let it cool for a few minutes before you cut into it otherwise it may fall apart.
- Dip in some keto marinara sauce or eat as it is. You can also add the marinara when you are making it for the keto version.
- You might think that you would miss the crust but you don’t really notice.