Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Coffee Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are perfect for your next celebration or just a treat for yourself. They are the optimal size for satisfying that sweet tooth quickly and they are oh-so-creamy. We hope you enjoy this recipe!To learn more about Ocean Ranch, visit their GF-Finder webpage here: GF-Finder/Ocean Ranch
- cup cake pan
- cup cake liners
- 1 cup Ocean Ranch Organic Dark Chocolate Coffee Bean Gluten-Free Granola
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Unsalted melted butter
- 16 ounces Full fat brick style cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Large eggs
- MAKE THE CRUST: This is the easiest part of the recipe!Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with liners and set aside. In a medium sized bowl, add the one cup of granola. Place your butter in a microwave safe container and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until fully melted. Pour the melted butter over the granola and mix with a spoon thoroughly. With a metal spoon, distribute the mixture into the muffin tin evenly. Once evenly distributed, take the back of your spoon and firmly press down on the granola mixture into an even layer. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Keep oven on at 325 degrees.
- MAKE THE FILLING:In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment (or a large mixing bowl with electric mixer), mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla extract until fully combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Then, mix in the eggs, one at a time on low until fully combined. Make sure to not over mix the eggs! This will cause your cheesecakes to crack. Evenly distribute the batter into each liner almost to the top.
- BAKE:Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour. After an hour, remove from the tin and place in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 3 hours (best to refrigerate overnight if possible). These cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.