If keeping carbs low is your way of life, this carnivore/keto/gluten-free egg scrambler is just for you. Packed with cheese, it makes a great start to any day!
- 1 tsp Unsalted butter or lard
- 8 ounces Ground Pork (or beef)
- 1 tsp Fine sea salt
- 8 lge Eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground pork and season it with salt. Cook, breaking up the clumps, until the meat is no longer pink; about 4 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and use a whisk to scramble slightly. Cook until the eggs are set; about 3 minutes.
- Add the cheese and mix well to combine. Remove from the heat and serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refridgerator for up to 4 days.
- To reheat: add a little butter and the scrambler to a skillet and heat on medium, stirring frequently for about 2 minutes.