Perfect Gluten-Free Pancakes
These gluten-free pancakes are the easiest and tastiest pancakes that you will ever make! Whip them up in a blender in minutes.
- 1¾ cup Milk, buttermilk or plan yogurt (or combination)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp White or Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- Place milk, eggs, oil, vanilla, oats and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth, 1- 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times until blended.
- Melt some butter in med-hot pan and pour pancake batter right from blender into desired sizes.
- Keep pancakes warm inlow temperature oven until ready to serve.