Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza
If you like to spice things up when it comes to your pizza, then you will love this Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe from Senza Glutine. Start with their gluten-free cauliflower mozarella crust and build from there with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, jalapeno and of course, Sriracha sauce. Find a full list to GFFP Certified products on the Senza Glutine GF-Finder webpage.
- 1 Senza Glutine Cauliflower Mozarella Pizza Crust
- 1 Pizza Pan or Baking Sheet
- 1 16 inch Senza Glutine Cauliflower Mozzarella Crust
- ⅓ cup Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- ¼ cup Shredded Chicken
- ¼ cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1 small Jalapeno Sliced Thin
- 2 tbsp Chopped Bacon
- 1 tsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 cup Mozarella Cheese
- Directions: For a crispier crust, pre bake the crust for 3-5 minutes at 350F, skip if preferred.
- Mix BBQ sauce and Sriracha until cornbined and sauce pizza with the sauce mix.
- Add about ⅓ of the cheese.
- Add the toppings and distribute evenly over sauced area of pizza.
- Add the rest of the cheese.
- Sprinkle cilantro over top and bake at 350F for 10-15 minute.